Purposes of the corporation are as follows:
Request the American people and their Congressional Representatives to aid and assist us in obtaining a law that grants us Veterans Administration Health Care and Benefits to former soldiers of the Kingdom of Laos who now legally reside in the U.S. and who are now naturalized U.S. citizens.Conduct seminars on democratic ideals and principles and the fight for freedom specially related to the war efforts in Indochina.
Create partnership with communities at large both at the local and national level.
- SONS AND DAUGHTERS of the United Royal Lao Veterans Fundraising party on Nov 30th, 2013 was a success. So many people came out to support the Monument Project. We had Senator Foung Hawj and many honored guests at the event. It was so good to see all the veterans from other State and surrounding Cities. Also, were in local news article. Read more for details of the event .
- DON"T FOR GET TO CHECK OUT OUR NEWS SECTION! It automatically updates frequently with the lastest news. You can click on news topic from Laos, Thailand, Hmong, Cambodia, or Vietnam.
- A letter of recognition and support from a former Royal Lao Army General Southchay. Read more.
- Attention all RLVOA members! It is time to renew your membership. Please find the fallowing link for more information. Read more
- Congratulation to our RLVOA Chairman Khao Insixiengmay for a senate resolution honoring his services to the Laos community and the citizens of Minnesota, Read more.
- Find out how Minnesotan feels about Lao-American and Hmong-American veteran eligibility for burial at the Minnesota State Veterans cemetery near camp Ripley,
- We want to share a very insightful thesis, "A Master of Military Study" from the United State Marine Corps Command and Staff University. Read more.
- A secret document report of a military insertion five weeks operation at Phalane, Laos March 1971. Read more.
- An interesting document excerpted from the book, Cash on Delivery: CIA Special Operations During the Secret War in Laos. Read more.
- A letter from an old comrade to RLVOA Chairman Khao Insixiengmay. Read more.
- US. Army Center of Military History document by a former Royal Lao Brig. General Soutchay Vongsavanh. Read more.
- The Royal Lao Army and U.S Army Advice and Support document by a former Royal Lao Major General Oudone Sananikone Read more.
- An overview of our RLVOA Chairman Khao Insixiengmay war experience Read more.
- Support petition from RLVOA supporters. Read Petition.
- Three important battles in Laos. Read more.
- An interesting document by former CIA case officer Thomas Leo Briggs tells of a CIA program, code name "Roadwatch" operation in Laos (1970-1972). Read more.
- Old newspaper clip brings back memories. It reports of an attact in Long Cheng, General Vang Pao stronghold, 1972. Read more.
The RLVOA annual celebration
Each year Lao American veterans of the United States take pride in celebrating the Royal Lao Armed Forces Day to honor those soldiers who sacrificed their lives as well as to express our profound gratitude to those who put themselves in the line of fire in defending freedom and democracy during the “Secret War” of Laos in 1960’s and 1970’s.Read more.
The Vietnam Veterans Ceremony Day
The welcome home ceremony of the Vietnam veterans day. RLVOA Chairman, Khao Insixiengmay with U.S. Senators Amy Klobuchar at The State Capital march. More pic.
The picture on the left shows Col. Khao Insixiengmay in the middle, GM Commander Champathong deputy on my right, Major Ott. US Army, CIA; Nene Souknary on far right the S3. Photo taken in 1972 at the operation in Paksong, South of Laos. More pic
Eli Chavez was a former CIA Para Military Office during the battle of Skyline Ridge in 1971, Laos. His responsibilities were to command GM-30, a four Battalion Guerralla force, and providing support and finances the unit. Read more.
The Secret War! The rise and fall of Laos. The events that makes us who we are today. It is important to learn the history before you can understand the conflict. Read more.